Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week in Review (yard sale edition)

Let's see if I can remember some stuff from last week...

1. Monday- worked and I think I ate at Sho Gun to celebrate a birthday.

2. Tuesday- worked and Matt and I went to MD appointment and heard baby's heartbeat. We've scheduled an ultrasound to learn the sex of the baby on July 14! Bastille Day. Also, Matt didn't work Tue night so we got to have dinner together.

3. Wednesday- worked and Matt didn't have to work again...we had dinner together two nights in a row! On Tue or Wed night we watched the 80s classic Jewel of the Nile.

4. Thursday- after work this night was dedicated to cleaning the storage bedroom. I read more notes form 7th and 8th grade. Weird.

5. Friday- took Friday off work to be home to get ready for the yardsale. More note reading and throwing stuff away. I'm down to a very manageable number of boxes of stuff.

6. Saturday- up at 6am putting up posters for the yard sale. Me, my mom, and my sister-in-law did well for not advertising in the paper. Matt, Lola, my nephew Zayne and niece Lauren helped out too. I'm glad Dana and Lora stopped by. I almost made $100. Saturday night I went to a work party and then watched a really bad movie with a friend.

Looking forward to Bastille Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment