Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday


Lovely breakfast of blackberry cobbler! It was really hot here today- it was almost 80 when I walked Lola around 7:30am. I finally got to go swimming! It was a nice change of pace.

Paducah yesterday was fun, too. Mom and I did some shopping, ate at Max Brick Oven, and then saw "Babies" at the movies.

While Matt is mowing the yard...I've continued cleaning out the spare room. I'm pretty annal- going through almost every single sheet of paper, many high school notes that weren't pitched the first time I paired down, and I'm finally getting rid of my collection of high school/college tee shirts. Bye bye MHS Speech "Big Enchilada" XL shirts...so long MHS, CCHS, MCHS band shirts circa 1993-2002. I am keeping a few...a drum line shirt that is cool, my whiffle ball league shirt, a few others. It feels good to get rid of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment